Hi Johnathan!

        I have an answer to your query.

First, make a copy of your table of points. It will become your circle
table. Open it.

In the MapBasic Window:
        Set Distance Units "mi"
        Update <circle_table> set obj = CreateCircle(CentroidX(obj),
CentroidY(obj), 100)

Save the circle table.

In the SQL Query window:
        Select Columns: <point>.ID, <circle>.ID, Distance
CentroidY(<circle>.obj), "mi") "distance"

        from Tables: <point>, <circle> 'order is important

        where Condition : <point>.obj within <circle>.obj

        into Table named : Results

I think there will be no problem with that. I hope my explanation are cleat
enough.

Have a nice week-end!