Hi,

Does anyone know why when I join two tables by the name of the column the rows which contain the duplicates are overwritten?, i.e.

I have two tables which consist of the same number of rows,  and columns with the same name and respectively the same names of the properties in rows. Some properties have the same name but different reference number, therefore the name has to be duplicated. The spatial objects for the duplicated names were created and added to the table which stores the spatial data. Of course I can join the tables on ID(this works), but I am not really sure that IDs will be "compatible" with each other and checking the data manually is very time consuming and at the same time I cannot assure myself that my eye is perfect

Thanks,

Ewa
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Plachta;Ewa
FN:Ewa Plachta
ORG:London Borough of Hackney;Estate Management and Development
TITLE:GIS Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:0181 356 2037
TEL;WORK;FAX:0181 356 2104
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Strategy and Commissioning Team;Christopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilton Wa=
y;London;;E8  1BJ;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Strategy and Commissioning Team=0D=0AChristopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilto=
n Way=0D=0ALondon E8  1BJ=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:19990723T223055Z
END:VCARD