Following my request for MAPINFOW.MNU in "foreign" languages, I have already
received the following:
        French, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Japanese and Korean

I wanted you to be aware of it so that you would not send me one I already
have, and that you may be inticed in mailing me one that is not on the list.

The function I have written to find the language used by MI seems to perform
ok on almost all these languages, but test results are not all in yet. I
will keep you posted when that phase is concluded.

Jacques Paris
e-mail        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   alternate   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

gis activity (MapInfo mainly)