I'm having problems wih the legend of a thematic map. Only a limited number
of the categories will fit into a frame on my layout. It doesn't matter what
I do to the frame, or to the legend window, it just won't display the last
few categories. This has happened in the past, and I have simply reduced the
text size in the legend, and it readjusts and fits everything in, but this
time I can't do that, I need the text to be big.

Has anyone else had this problem, I don't recall any discussion about it?

Regards

Peter Walsh
Dames & Moore
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ph. +61 (2) 9955 7772

"This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity names
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail or telephone + 61 2 9955 7772 and destroy the original
message. Thank you."