Can anyone recommend a good (or even a bad) resource file editor.  I used
to have one in the old borland c compiler that allowed me to go into any
executables or dll's to extract out the icons, etc, but I can't seem to
find the equivalent in VB.  There seems to be a DOS based program to
construct a rc file, but its pretty ugly.  It also doesn't seem to allow me
to extract ones that are in other exe's etc.  None of the shareware lists
that I have tried seem to have anything on resource editors....  Maybe I am
missing the point completely, is there an alternative?

Robert Crossley
Trinity Software
10 Trinity Street
Parramatta Park