An alternative is to make <eek!> a couple of windows API function calls.
 If you have a manual on API functions handy, check out these two:

FindFirstFile Lib "kernel32"
FindNextFile Lib "kernel32"

You can declare them in mb and write a function which finds the files
for you automatically (once you've retrieved the directory of interest
from the user).  And if you don't know how to do it already, you'll be
glad once you learn how to call API functions!

- Tom
          Tom A. White, GIS Programmer / Analyst
          Schlosser Geographic Systems, Inc.
        http://www.sgsi.com  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Two Union Sq. 601 Union St. Seattle, WA 98101 USA
         (206) 224 - 0800   fax: (206) 467 - 0458