Hi Mappers,

I have couple of queries. I was hoping to get answer to these query with/without using mapbasic:

1. Say i create a buffer object around a point object. I want that the buffer polygon automatically gets all the attributes of the point object? Is this possible thru Mapinfo commands.

2. I have geocoded a list of customers to pincode level. Now all the customers in a particular pincode are geocoded at the centroid of the pincode boundary. Now I want to disperse these gecoded customers uniformly within the pincode boundary to which they have been gecocoded. I tried looking at DISPERSE.MBX, but it did not seem to have this functionality.

I am looking forward to getting response.

Rajeev saraf

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Saraf;Dr. Rajeev
FN:Dr. Rajeev Saraf
ORG:Lepton Software Export & Research (P) Ltd.
TITLE:Director
TEL;WORK;VOICE:91-11-6862712
TEL;HOME;VOICE:91-11-6134854
TEL;CELL;VOICE:98100-06581
TEL;WORK;FAX:91-11-6515616
TEL;HOME;FAX:91-11-6515616
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;1-A/2 Jia Sarai, Near IIT=0D=0AHauz Khas,;New Delhi;;110016;India
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1-A/2 Jia Sarai, Near IIT=0D=0AHauz Khas,=0D=0ANew Delhi 110016=0D=0AIndia
ADR;HOME:;;C-6/6581, vasant Kunj;New Delhi;;110016;India
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:C-6/6581, vasant Kunj=0D=0ANew Delhi 110016=0D=0AIndia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:19990917T124711Z
END:VCARD