Esteemed colleagues:
        I performed a Point Inspection on a hypsographic grid.  Rather than
finding a new column with elevation data for each record, I found a new
column with elevation data for exactly 199 records (out of ~5000).  The
selection of records seems to have been random.  Is there a limitation on
records calculated?  I admit to not yet having tested the calculation on a
smaller data set, but I have performed the operation before with similarly
large data sets.  Is there another explanation?

Thanks,

Drew

Andrew Phillips, Ph.D.                  615 E. Peabody St.
Quaternary Geology Section             Champaign, IL 61820
Illinois State Geological Survey                (217) 333-2513 (ph)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       (217) 333-2830 (fax)