Hello Teguh,

> i have problem of using popup menu in mapbasic.
> I want to make a list that will appear in pop up menu. This list
> will be as
> a number from 1 to 124. Any time i compile it, it will create an
> error. But
> if i just use the list of number from 1 to 101 it will success. So i think
> the problem is the size of character that allowed to used in popup title.

I think there is a limit of 255/256 characters for control item text in MB.
The solution I would use is not to do this at all! It is a little unusual to
put that many numeric items in a pop-up menu (or list/combo control) - try
using it to see how bizarre it is. It is more in line with Windows GUI
guidelines to have the user enter the number in a dialog editbox and then a
button to validate & action.

Regards,
Regards,
Warren Vick