Xu,

I wonder if you could change your Sql statement to use the in clause

So the string would be bt_no in( val1, val2, val,3 etc

I also think  that even though you can get 32K in a string variable it can
only be appended to in 256 byte chunks. So just check that TS is not greater
than 256 after 35 additions to the string

Regards

Martin Hodder
Technical Manager
Dataview Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+44 (0) 17 13 43 14 19

WARNING - THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL.
This e-mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments)
contains confidential information which is intended for the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you.