Hello again Bjorn,

> > Does anyone know how I can write to a textfile from a given position?
> > I see that there is a SEEK() function to find the current position in an
> > open file but I can't find a PLACE() function or something like it. I'm
> > trying to figure out how to change the coordsysclause in a MIF file.

I stand corrected. Several listers have taken great delight in getting one
over me. :-)

There is of course a seek command in MB. The syntax is;

   seek [#]filenum, position

My comment about sufficient space for updating the MIF file coordsys clause
still stands... for now!

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd, U.K.