Hi,

Anyone out there who can tell me if it is possible to
read data directly from a Cognos cube ? One of my clients wants to be able
to create MapInfo maps based on such data. The maps should be analised
further using MapInfo
so just a simple visualisation (Cognos VIS) is not sufficient.

Cognos supports OLE DB, but as far I know this is only one-way traffic :
read data into Cognos and not read Cognos data from an external program.

Kind regards,

Ton brouwer