Hi everyone anyone.  I have two questions

1.) Does anyone know of an utility to transfer thematic map styles to the
original data file.  I'd like to be able to save the thematic
representation without using workspaces.

2.) Does anyone know of an MBX that stores Metadata internally in a tab
format file, I'd like to store the origin, creator and data details
within a file.  Ideally the tool would ask you at the point of file
creation, rather than having the entry of the metadata voluntary.

Thanks in advance to anyone replying.  Your ideas and thoughts are much
appreciated.

Karen