Xu,

1. Select the line object
2. Open the Mapbasic window: Options > Show MapBasic Window
3. For Start point X, type in: print ObjectNodeX(selection.obj,1,1)
4. For Start point Y, type in: print ObjectNodeY(selection.obj,1,1)
5. For end point X, type in:
                print
objectNodeX(selection.obj,1,objectinfo(selection.obj,20))
6. For end point Y, type in:
                print
ObjectNodeY(selection.obj,1,objectinfo(selection.obj,20))

ObjectNodeX Returns the x-coordinate of a specific node in a region or
polyline object.

Syntax: ObjectNodeX( object ,  polygon_num ,  node_num )

Hope this helps,

Chris Perry
Systems Development CoOrdinator
Parks Victoria