Fellow Mappers,

ComputaMaps have launched their new website at
http://www.computamaps.com

We have created an impressive inventory of African geospatial data
products, including topographic maps, digital terrain models and
clutter data (used by the telco industry)

I will be attending the MapInfo Partner Summit in Florida 10-13
November with sample datasets, catalogues and product
information.

Thanks & regards,
George