Hi

        Looks as if I have made good progress in getting the information. This time
however I made it mostly by myself. I would like to Sum some relevant HTTP links in
this directions in any case.
        Thanks Steve for refering me to Directions Mag. I did get quite a many links
from there. Dan Munson refered to the products at CDS on Risk and flood mapping.
Thanks Dan. thanks also to Neil for his reference.

Sum:
For models (related to Cyclone Simulation)
 http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
 http://www.nws.fsu.edu/tropical/
 http://weather.unisys.com/
 http://uswrp.mmm.ucar.edu/

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/meteorology/storms-faq/part2/faq-doc-13.html

For Products
http://www.cdsys.com/
http://www.riskinc.com/
besides others.....

Also I have found some Good Textbook references out of which I like to mention at
least.
"Global Guide to Tropical Cyclone Forecasting" -G.J. Holland (1993), World
Meteorological Organization

Original mail: Am looking around for people and applications who work on Insurance
related GIS in regards to Cyclones and Storms. With the recent Floyd and
Irene mails on the list am sure there would be many people around who
could be of help.

(Any text on algorithms, methods and procedures ..guess I have got some
but dont think that's enough)

Thanks in Advance

Cheers!!

Sumit Sen