I can't tell how useful this tool (see below) might be. Maybe it should
be called "USReg" Version 4, because the evaluation version is limited to
US UTM co-ordinates. In case you aren't aware of it, there are other parts
of the world other than the US!
ADRIAN DAVEY     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Phone: 61 2 6201 2517
Applied Ecology Research Group                    Fax: 61 2 6201 5305
     http://aerg.canberra.edu.au/pub/aerg/home.htm
School of Resource, Environmental & Heritage Sciences
     http://science.canberra.edu.au/rehs
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, ACT, 2601, AUSTRALIA