Hi All!
Need some advice on printing.
Not surprisingly, a HP printer is involved.
It is a networked HP ColorLaserJet 8500 which we have equipped with 128
Mb of processing memory. It is an A3 format printer.

But as I try to print from MapInfo, the thing chokes and reports 'not
enough memory' and aborts after some minutes of processing.
Funny thing is that the config printout only reports 32 Mb of memory?

Small and simple maps can be printed, but as soon as I use transparent
patterns and such, and move up to A3, the trouble begins.

Another oddity is that I can make a pdf file with PDF writer of the very
same layout and then print that with no problem on this printer.

It seems as if MapInfo and HP have a hard way of communicating, and have
in the past blamed each other for using non-standard calls and PS
commands.

Is that the case here as well?
All advice needed and much appreciated.

Regards, Mats.E