Hi,

I'm trying to overlay MapInfo data on top of Mountain High Maps' high-res
elevation (topographical) maps.  However, the base images I need use
projections which do not come with Mapinfo:

Lambert's Equal Area (for Continental U.S., not polar Azimuthal)
Azimuthal Equidistant (for Europe, not polar)

I understand I can input new projections in MapInfo, but I have been
unsuccessful at getting usable information.  MHM referred me to the U.S.
Geological Survey, which gives me complex formulas I don't know how to use.

I would like to add those two projections to MapInfo, so that I may produce
a number of maps without too much guesswork.  Any help would be appreciated.

Gilles Bacon
Merrill Lynch Graphics