Dear Chris and MI Listers:

I think I have the same problem as Joe.  When I go to that page (for MIPro)
I get a text-only page.  That is, there are no links that allow me to
download anything.  I can read that these things (MILISTED for example) are
available, but I can't get at them.  The only link I can find on the page
are the menu items at the very top of the page.  Any ideas as to how we can
actually get past this and in to the MapInfo Tools?  By the way, I have a
MapInfo Passport (actually I have two now...I tried re-registering as a way
to get in but no luck).

I'd love to hear any help you can give.

Andrea Perego