Hello Leith,

> I don't know about anybody else,
> but trying to set zoom display is drviving me nuts!
>
> I've tried so many combinations for the min and max values,
> and can't get the darn layer to display or not when desired.
>
> Is there some trick to this?

Switch on your Status Bar and set it to display Zoom (Window Width).
Manually switch on your layers one-by-one and zoom in/our until you see your
desired range. Note the zoom value for min and max. Finally, in Layer
Control set the Zoom Layering parameters to the values.

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd, U.K.
http://www.europa-tech.com