Hello Thomas,

> I need a Digital Elevation Model of this area
> (Bolivia, Peru, Chile) but unfortunetely, this zone on
> GTOPO 30 has not a good accurancy for altitude datas.
>
> Do you know another websites or organisms who offer a
> more precise DEM than QTOPO 30?

GTOPO30 DEMs and Digital Chart of the World (and V-Map0) is, I believe, the
most detailed data you will find in the public domain for these South
American countries. If this is not sufficient, you could try contacting the
national mapping agencies of each country. They would perhaps be sympathetic
to academic work concerning their nations.

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd, U.K.
http://www.europa-tech.com