Does anyone know how to create/obtain .FLY files?( used in one of the
programs at this site-3D flythru).
 ----------
From: Michael Scott McGinn
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI In search of Super Workspace registration and author name!
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 2:29PM

I need help.

I need to find the author of Super Workspace. Here is the web site I got it
from.

http://users.iafrica.com/s/st/stingray/GIS1.htm

The program WORKS very well for compressing MI workspaces into a zip like
file that can be moved to other machines running MI and opened again and
viewed.

The demo is free and works well and intigrates with MI very tightly.

I have been trying to get a registration code so I can upgrade to the full
version but no one has sent me back anything.

Does any one know who made this program?

Michael Scott McGinn
Nexus Ag Chemical Inc.