----- Original Message -----
From: Marjo Seppanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 1999 8:59 PM

Hello

I have copied ASP Hello World tutorial (Mapxsite program) from one
directory into an other directory (which exists in the same 'level' as
the original one) and the map dissappears from the Map Page. In the
original file the map exists in the Map Page.
What is wrong? The program don't give any error-messages.
The same happened when I did the same with MapExplorer- tutorial.

Marjo