Sandeep, the central meridian for the zone you specified is 123,
however this zone (51) only covers western Okinawa. Examples of
major cities falling into other zones include: Fukuoka/Nagasaki/
Naha, zone 52; Hiroshima/Osaka/Nagoya/Kobe, zone 53; Tokyo/Sendai/
Sapporo/Asahikawa, zone 54; Nemuro/Russian controlled islands,
zone 55. Corresponding central meridians are 129, 135, 141, 147
respectively from west to east.
As for spheroids - Bessel 1841 for UTM, Tokyo 1949 datum.

An excellent resource for GIS info about Japan can be found at:
http://www.cast.uark.edu/jpgis/index.html

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Kurt Ackermann
Regional Science Institute
Sapporo, Japan