Checking the information in the mapinfow.prj file for our (Japanese) version of
Mapinfo Pro, I found:
"Conformal Projection (中国)", 3, 0, 0, 110, 10, 25, 40, 0, 0
The characters in parentheses probably don't show up correctly on your system, but
they stand for 'China' in Japanese.
It seems that '0' may be the datum number you need, but it's just a best guess.
Hope that helps.

Kurt Ackermann
Regional Science Institute
Sapporo, Japan