Dear Mapper,

We are a GIS Consultant located in Bali, Indonesia. We use Mapinfo Professional to process our map, and made some additional Mapinfo functions to open workspace. For example: we handle the Mapinfo window into our program window. We use Ms. Visual Basic as a tool, but we have a problem to open the workspace with multiple windows, such as: one map window, one browser window, and one layout window. We can not handle all of those windows, but only the map window that we could handle it through our program. So, we would like to ask you how we can solve this problem.

Regards,

Alit

PT Ganeshaglobal Sarana

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]