Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to display two tables (1
vector, 1 raster) simultaneously in the same current mapper. The raster
image is georeferenced to the vector image but in the Map -> layer
control dialog when both are checked as visible only one or the other
can be displayed at any given time. They can be opened seperately but
not together in the same mapper.

Thanks.

--
David Andrec ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Cartographic and Software Support             905.639.2329 or

      ~~~~~ Developers of MAPublisher & pdfPLUS ~~~~~
              Changing the way maps are made!

Visit: www.avenza.com
Now shipping, MAPublisher 3.5 for Adobe Illustrator 8.0.1!