-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dyan Catamaran
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Algebra / Thanks

I would like to thanks to all of you who answered my request about
"algebra".

Although the solution was very simple, it wasn't so apparent to me because I
don't have MB and my approach was to check the help file. It doesn't have
any mention to mathematics functions other than those present as mathematics
operators for queries. Any way or another I got my little problem solved.

Thanks

Dyan C. Catamaran
Phero Tech Inc.