-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of 52
Sent: January 19, 2000 5:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello, list
  I'm using MapInfo v.5.0.1, and have huge vegetation map of about
  20.000 polygons. Somehow it appeared that there are a lot of
  duplicated ones. How could i get rid of them? May there could be
  written some script cause, as i understand, amount of duplicates is
  terrible.
  Thanx in advance

  Sim
  GIS Department, Biodiversity conservation center, Russia