HI

I am getting really lost in trying to use the OnError Command. I don't know
much programmning, so this could be the reason why. What I am aiming to do
is when I have selected a point, but discover that there is no records
within the table, I want to give out a message saying that there is no
records, and then come out of the loop, and start from the beginning of that
particular sub. At the moment, I keep having to start from the beginnning of
the program...and there are too many markers if I had to do that all the
time.

So please advise me,

THanks in advance

Yvonne,