From: Steve Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 21 January 2000 13:49
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI Strange Behavior

SQL Select records from two tables where table1.obj intersects table2.obj
and you get a browser window. In my case, there were 77 records. I wanted
these in Excel, so I select all and copy-n-paste. But it only pasted 34
rows. I tried it in Lotus 1-2-3, same thing. Somehow the pointers are not
getting the right data.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Steve Wallace
GIS & Market Information Manager