Hi Jennifer,

Without seeing your code it is difficult to know what your problem is.

I find I can get rid of the duplicates by adding the the 'any' clause to the sql code.  This stops the object being selected more than once if it is in multiple regions.

eg

select * from store_locations where object within any (select * from my_zip_bdy [where .....] )

Alternatively you could use the update column command to append the zip code to the point (either as a temporary column or a permanent one) and then select those points  that have the correct code - this is more cumbersome if you have lots of zips area to work with.

Good luck

Martin

Martin Roundill
GIS Manager