We sell our Asia map data and resell other's data license. Please be free
to visit our web site www.mapasia.com.

Stanley Ng

City Country Consultancy Limited, Hong Kong
Tel: (852)27409680       Direct line: (852)92379718       Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax: (852)27891758
Web: www.mapsaia.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]