From: David Eagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11 февраля 2000 г. 21:55
Subject: MI Query "Contains"

Ok, heres a problem which I have come accross before and gave
up on...It's cropped up again, and I don't want it to beat me again
so here goes...

It relates to the query function and is no doubt blindingly simple:

I have a browser full of info, Lndl_gaz (OS) to be precise. I want to
select all of the items which mention Car Parks. I have tried the
obvious:

(Table Lndl_gaz)      OS_Text Contains "Car Park"

I get a data mismatch in expression and a syntax error! It seems
that this is a logical way of trying to get a result but despite
interrogating numerous help files, I am still failing...

If I manage this what would be really useful is working out how to
perform the query relating to another table and therefore selecting
all the car park entries that fall within a 3 Mile buffer circle that I
have setup on another table....

Any help would ease my frustration.
Rgds, Dave