Hi there.

I am currently trying to create a custom polyline construction
button which will only draw a specific style of line in a specific
table.  However, I am having some problems with the drawing tool
itself in that it requires me to draw a line once and only then will it
execute the style and edit settings.

Does anyone have any experience with drawing user defined
polylines and if so, how did you get around it.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Dan
Traffic Director for London

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and
are addressed.

This email does not constitute a commitment by TDfL.