From: Christovam Barcellos
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/16/00 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: MI Batch - Polygons to centroids

My suggestion is to create y and x coordinates in your table and
populate
it with xcoord and ycoord functions of update. After, you can transform
the
tab into non-mappable (in table structure) and export it to a dbf file.
Then
read the dbf file and "create points", using the coordinates.

Christovam Barcellos

Departamento de Informações em Saúde
DIS/CICT/FIOCRUZ
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Av. Brasil 4365, Manguinhos,
Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21045-900
Tel: (021) 290-1696
Fax: (021) 2702668
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]