Introducing AUBC Used Book Search - the easy way to get your hands on that
elusive book!!
> > by author, or title; used, or out of print books.
As we get many email response for booksearches from people who do not truely
want to buy books we have found it neccesary to ask for genuine enquiries to be
mailed to us in the post. This only takes a couple of days but will ensure our
swiftest reply and best efficiency to meet your needs without being snowed under
by deadend requests. (All interaction therafter can be done by email - as soon as
we recieve your mailed request we will acknowledge this by email confimation to
your email address.) We hope this will ensure a better service for you
INITIATE A BOOK SEARCH REQUEST:
MAIL: AUBC 336 Jim Mann Rd, Franklin, NC 28734, USA
Please include ALL the following information in your request:
Your name:
Your email address:
Author First Name
Author Surname:
Title:
Physical address
OPTIONAL
Hard of soft cover:
Other special requirements:
Budget (if you have one):

As soon as a copy of the book has been found a price will be returned to you by
email for your final sale decision. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
AUBC

Please note we do NOT deal in any pornographic or "adult only" materials
and have no connection with any such operators.

WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT PRESERVING THE
CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION IS ONE OF OUR
MOST IMPORTAINT RESPONSIBILITIES. BECAUSE OF THIS BELIEF
WE FEEL IT ALSO IMPORTAINT TO ASSURE YOU THAT NO
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE SOLD OR REMARKETED TO
OUTSIDE SOURCES.

Thank you
Larry L. Heave (Marketing Director)