Hi

In one of the applications I am working , I have state boundary map and
a separate database(Infra.mdb) having infrastructural facilities for
each of the states. Using a geocoding prg, I geocode the infra.mdb(Point
Layer) using the state map. Now all the infra facilities(Points Layer)
are placed one upon other at the centroid of  each state . I would like
to separate out the points so that all the facilities of each state is
visible.

One tedious way is manually separating the points which I don't want to
do.

Is there any way to change the centroid of region by Mapbasic coding. Or
any other method by which I can separate the geocoded points by MB
coding. Any help is this regard would be appreciated.

--
Regards

Kumar