Hi

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) collects population data at a resolution of Census Collector District (as well as a number of other "aggregate" resolutions). They publish a mapinfo product called CDATA & it retails for around $7-8K AUD. You can also order individual themes at a greatly reduced price.  I think their website is www.abs.gov.au.

Good luck

Ian Allan

Rajeev saraf wrote:

 Hi Guys:I am looking for population data  for following countries at the lowest denomination ( say census tract or enumeration block or something equivalent). can somebody give me pointers on data along with the resolution at which they are available:Hong Kong
Australia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
New Zealand
Taiwan
China
Brunei
Philippines
Singapore
Japan I would appreciate if someone can  provide pointers or if somebody has his data, he may quote a price for the same.--thanksrajeev saraf