De: Chiu Luk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: 29 mars 2000 14:49
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: MI Help on Bar Chart Map

In making a bar chart thematic map, I discovered that the bar heights inside
each map object (e.g. a census tract) are out of proportion of the bar shown
in the legend.  I cannot find any clue from the Help pages.  Anyone could
help me to solve this problem?  (I am working with MapInfo version 5.5)
Many thanks.

Chiu LUK
Policy & Research Section
Urban Development Services