De: Alistair Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha: Viernes, 31 de Marzo de 2000 01:36 a.m.
Asunto: MI Bivariate thematic mapping

>Has anyone done bivariate thematic mapping in MapInfo using two different
variables succesfully?

>I would like to be able to map a dengue fever outbreak and fill property
polygons (regions) with a  foreground colour for each mosquito species
detected and then change the fill of the same polygons so it varies
according to the number of breeding sites on the premise.

>I have successfully managed each operation separately but am having
difficulty organising the thematic mapping so that both variables are
displayed.

>I already have symbols on the map polygons to indicate other variables so
that why I would like to use the polygon fill to state on of the variables.

>Please tell me there is an answer to this! -Maybe an .mbx that takes
thematic mapping a little further? aaaagggghh......