Hello All,

Trying to create a grid of map book cells with
different heights than widths.  The cells must be
2,500 FT E-W by 2,000 FT N-S.

The gridmaker that ships with Mapinfo can only create
"square" grids, and although the kgm gridmaker allows
for different height and width for the "total" grid
area, the individual cells must be of identical
height/width (I've tried modifying the kgm code but
afraid I'm not that good with MapBasic... yet:-).

The other problem is that I have to somehow repeat the
cells names A-K (without the I) across and 1-10 down.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA

Frank