-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eberl,Christine [NCR]
Sent: April 6, 2000 1:06 PM
To: 'Leduc, Yannick'; 'Mick'
Cc: MapInfo-L (E-mail)
Subject: RE: MI Thanks for the QueryN suggestions

Hi Guys...Sure you can save a manually selected set of items.  Clear the
cosmetics layer, make your manual selection, copy the selection,  paste into
cosmetics layer, then save it.  A bit round about but it works; let me know
if your particular job won't allow that....

Cheers CHristine

phone: (819) 997 - 6082
fax:      (819) 953 - 6612
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]