I'm trying to compile a complete list of Acad / DXF features that MapInfo
doesn't import completely.

So far, I've known about UCS, Meshes, long names and Solids, that convert
incorrectly or don't convert into mapinfo, either with the /table/import or
with the Universal Translator.

If any of you has experience with other Acad / DXF features that fail when
converting into mapinfo, please send me a private email to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and I'll summarize the LODCIM (List Of DXF features you Can't Import into
MapInfo).  At least, we'll know what to avoid, and hopefully, MI corp will
do something about it.