Dear Mapper,

We are GIS Consultant located in Bali-Indonesia, we have a problem and want to ask you for the answer. Our problem as follows :
We have a "Places of interest" layer and a "street" layer, then we want to make a program with MapBasic to check how many ways to get some place and which is the sorthest way to that place.

For example :
We have two places call A and B in "Places of interest" layer, and there are some street we can choose to get place B from A. What should we do to make an application that able to solve the problem.

Thank you so much for your attention.

Best Regards,

Alit
PT Ganeshaglobal Sarana