From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Dyan Catamaran
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 6:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI zip

This must be a simple question.

Is there any automatic function in MI that shows where a ZIP code is
located? Meaning that given a particular ZIP (US) code - enter-
"abracadabra" - here it is located.

I understand about the geocoding procedure but I have someone here saying
that this feature is for sure automatic for MI. ( I don't buy it)

Any help?

Thanks

Dyan C. Catamaran
Phero Tech Inc.