>From time to time on this list I see questions about extracting images
from dlls etc. and different ways to do this.  I had a situation arise
today in which I was completely unsatisfied with the 16x15 pixel
limitation in a visual basic ocx and no way to change it.

I downloaded eXeScope from
http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/prog/exesc500.zip and its a
nifty little tool.  It lets you open an executable (exe, ocx,dll) and
view associated bitmaps.  You can then change the bitmap, export it,
etc.  I was able to change the bitmap in my ocx to larger one that is
much nicer.

Carol Sheehan