Hi Listers,

I have a series of maps which have customised labels built via MapInfo's
Auto Label facillity.  Some of these labels have been manually positioned -
involving some effort!

The underlying tables are very active and I need to pack them - which would
destroy my labels.  I need to create a label layer to replace the Auto
Labels.

Does anybody know of a way to capture the existing labels in bulk and paste
them in to a new/existing layer?

I will summarise.

TIA, Guy