Hi
I am in a local gov authority in Australia and was wondering if anyone
ha come up with a method or mbx for plotting arcs given the start poit,
end point, radius and selecting a point either side of the chord to show
which way the arc curves (like what is available through Genamap).

I have talked to MapInfo in Australia and they have spent some time
trying this with minimal sucess, it seems there is a problem with
supplying the formula for the arc and it changes depending what quadrant
it is in?

This problem is very fustrating when plotting subdivisions, cul-de-sacs
etc, considering an old GIS application such as Genamap handles this
perfectly.

Will sumarise any responses

Thanks
Steve